Wednesday, February 27, 2008

F AP, hello Stars, March Goals

The only reason I still have any money at AP is because I have like 48xxx ARPs and need 50k to cash them out for $$. I've played a couple $5 donkaments on there and lost in the first 5 mins with something ridiculous happening like a 2 or 3 outter. On the bright side, Kamil has been pwning this 3re and 5fo's the past couple days and been doing well on stars too! Good think we haven't been doing last longers for shits!

Anyways, as soon as I get those points, I won't be back on AP. Traffic is low, that whole scandal thing happened(never really bothered me because I wasn't affected but it IS ridiculous from a business standpoint) and most importantly...traffic is low! There are so many more people on Stars at the NL25 and 50, sure still a lot of bad players obv but the overall play is better which reduces variance for a guy like me AND I'm doing much better against them so I'm happy.

Anyways....I just sorta thought of this now and might add to it but March's goals are:

1. Make a $1000 from NL25 only
2. Hit a 4-figure score in a multi
3. Gym, gym gym
4. Figure out if I'm going to be in school this summer to finish or working and coming back

No comments: