Saturday, April 12, 2008

Friday Night....Sunday Schedule

Played a few tourneys last night starting at 8. Went deep in a few micro tourneys including 28th or so in the $11 10 min level on Stars, 30th in the 3re on Tilt, also cashed in the 28k on Tilt. Those little cashes basically covered my night.

Highlight of the night was making the final table of the $9.9 360max on Stars. Stack fluctuated a lot in this tourney but I piked up a few chips short handed with 2 tables left after being 8/11ish, going into the ft with a top 3 stack.

This was the bust hand that put me out in 4th, nothing I could do. Made $260 for my efforts.


I was 2/5, with the CL to my left. Pick up QQ in the sb, button is short, shoves about 12 bets, i repop my 20 bets, and the bb, cl, wakes up with KK.


Sunday I'm going to play about 25 tourneys starting around noonish, everything on tilt and stars 26-109fo.

No comments: